Quality and Data Protection
In its quest for continuous improvement, the CONECTA Group has implemented a Quality Management System in accordance with the UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015 guidelines, whose policy has the following mission, vision and values:
- Our objective is to provide knowledge based on qualitative and quantitative research, meeting the activity’s own requirements as well as those requested by our clients, with the aim of helping them to find innovative solutions, define the best strategies and adopt the most appropriate decisions at all times.
- Our aim is to provide the comprehensive research and consulting services that today’s companies need to guide their decisions in an increasingly complex social and market environment.
- To be recognized as a leading company in the social and market research sector for our ability to provide clients with value based on excellence in understanding decisions’ problems and nature, methodological innovation, speed of response and our approach’s strategic vision.
- To be a company where those working in it find an opportunity for personal and professional development
- Knowledge, research, imagination, inquiry, depth, analysis, workability.
- Involvement, commitment, accessibility, excitement, enthusiasm, communication, honesty, transparency.
- Customisation, collaboration, complicity, listening, understanding, flexibility, adaptation, Interaction.
- Experience, ability, common sense, diversity, learning, technique, reflection, team, resources, quality.
This company’s management and staff share and view the implemented management system as a guideline for working in each and every one of their activities.
This quality policy has been communicated to all staff and is understood, applied and kept up-to-date at all levels of the organisation. It also provides the frame of reference for annually reviewing our quality objectives.